Who here watches Transformers Armada because I am suddenly drowning in ‘Past’ feels.
Literally the only episode of any transformers series to make me cry
everytime I watch ityou know what, fuck that
just reading about the episode is making me tear up
Someone here has obviously never seen “code of the hero” in Beast Wars.
(via arkryxen)Source: galaxywarrioress1234
A 400-pound asthmatic Staten Island dad died Thursday after a cop put him in a chokehold and other officers appeared to slam his head against the sidewalk, video of the incident shows.
“I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!” Eric Garner, 43, repeatedly screamed after at least five NYPD officers took him down in front of a Tompkinsville beauty supply store when he balked at being handcuffed.
Within moments Garner, a married father of six children with two grandchildren, stopped struggling and appeared to be unconscious as police called paramedics to the scene. An angry crowd gathered, some recording with smartphones.
“When I kissed my husband this morning, I never thought it would be for the last time,” Garner’s wife, Esaw, told the Daily News.
She got no details from police until after she had gone to the hospital to identify his body, she said.
“I saw him with his eyes wide open and I said, ‘Babe, don’t leave me, I need you.’ But he was already gone,” she said.
and people wonder why black people don’t trust or have any love for cops. they murdered this man. this black man. and for what? fucking cigarettes. yea, WE’RE the fucking problem.
Holy shit watch this video. It’s ridiculous…
(via pizza-ghost)Source: New York Daily News
WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD “TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION RANT”
10 reason why Age of extinction was a bad movie
1. Plot and origin of Optimus and Transformer race was contradicted
2.little to no explaination for major plot devices (ie Cybertronian knights/ or Dinobots origins)
3. 2 Good actors and the rest were garbage eye candy..(John Goodman and Mark Whalberg being the best)
4. convoluted plot. there were 3 major plots in the movie, and it seemed like none of them had focus. they were always jumping from one to the next.
5. Galvitron was wasted material. only appearing to be a relate-able enemy. and only served the purpose of bringing the cast to china for some dumb reason. oh and the vehicons are based from him(whatever)
6. Optimus was flying near the end…..but otherwise didnt show the ability to earlier on…..(why the hell are u a truck u idiot, aircraft covers more ground)
7.selfish promotion of goods- im okay with product placement, but when you have to slow the pacing of a movie just to sell me victoria’s secret or a bud then i have a problem….(ass holes -_-)
8. child porn- stop paning the camera to a girls ass and legs and then repeatedly tell me that shes 17
9. False advertisement- you name a movie age of extinction and then only put the Robot Dinosaurs in the last 15 minutes of the movie….someone needs to pay for that. most of the damn posters and billboards have Grimmlock on them.
10. Optimus acknowledges his creation without giving thought to the fact that he does not know them. In the 2nd movie he says that the cube created the 13 and then the rest of the Transformers , so why is it that he is ready to forget cybertronian history for word of mouth bull crap. these movies are all over the place…
sorry for the rant..but i gave this movie a 6/10. it wasnt atrocious…but it wasnt good either. the 1st hour was fun, but thats it